Looking for an experienced Property Manager for Retail.
The Property Manager plans, coordinates and manages the administrative activity (technical-operational) for geographical area, Designated Centers / Assets and teams, oversees, including approves the rational use of material resources and making expenses for administrative (technical-operational) and logistical purposes in all Centers / Assets in the allocated portfolio.
– Provides instructions in the budgeting process, reviews, approves and monitors spending budgets on the administrative part (technical-operational) and follows their implementation within the agreed limits;
– Organizes and participates periodically in the meetings of the relevant technical-operational and technical teams management, reviews and requests the preparation of activity reports and specific situations, periodically and / or upon request, for the Management of the Company;
-Through the technical-operational teams in the properties for which it is responsible, it is ensured that emergency technical systems (fire detection and extinguishing, evacuation, ventilation, emergency supply) works permanently within the allocated properties, both inside the common spaces and in inside the rented spaces;
– Maintains a good relationship with suppliers in the Group and provides support to all departments involved in negotiating rental / maintenance contracts;
– Through the technical-operational teams in the properties for which he is responsible, he contributes to carrying out the activity of arranging the rented spaces, ensuring the observance of the conditions contractual and security;
– Regularly monitors and evaluates the activity of managing the allocated properties, provides guidance and support for colleagues in resolving difficult situations with tenants, utility providers or local authorities;
– Ensures the maintenance of a good relationship with the authorities (mayors and local councils, Police, Fire, etc.);
– Establishes the necessary team structure – size, competence, responsibilities;
– Provides clarity to the team on the Company’s priorities, the Company’s financial indicators and the economic context in which the Company operates;
– Set work priorities and check the local team for service tasks, according to the job description, as well as for their quality;
Požiadavky na zamestnanca